UPDATE: 2009-09-19 - 22.214.171.124 is being pushed to Windows and resolves this issues with bookmark synchronization. Thank you for your patience.
UPDATE: THIS RELEASE HAS BEEN HALTED DUE TO A CRASHING ERROR WITH --enable-sync.
This week's changes for the dev channel, 126.96.36.199, is being released to all platforms.
- Ensure that tips change when the Chrome language changes. [r25834]
- Import from Firefox no longer hangs. [r25174]
- Added SSL icons. [r26307]
- Implement the search engine manager. [r26078]
- Allow windows with a single tab to be merged into other windows with drag and drop.
- Allow Snow Leopard systems to connect to certain IPv6-enabled web sites when only IPv4 is available. [r26051]
- Prevent a sad tab when loading certain images on Snow Leopard. [r26089]
- Don't show "Google Chrome did not shut down properly" when quit from the Dock, logout, restart, or shut down. [r26269]
- Make the bookmark toolbar folders act like a menu bar. [r25677]
- Bookmark bar shows a menu on too many bookmarks. [r25200]
- Implement external protocol handler dialog (e.g. for aim: URLs).[r25373]
- Extensions can register page actions. [r25934]
- Fix a crash when closing tabs that have open login prompts. [r26066]
- Work around a Flash crash that mostly affects Gentoo users. [r26265]
- Enable/disable extension button on chrome://extensions
- Update extensions now button to force autoupdate check on chrome://extensions
- chrome.window and chrome.tab APIs can now reference relative URLs inside an extension
- Large files do not download completely - bug 406
- Cannot be set as the default browser in GNOME (Already fixed by [r26314, r26316]).
Google Chrome Program Manage