*****Update Apr 26*****
Good news! We've found the problem that prevented users on 4035.0.0 on some platforms from accessing Google Docs. We're rolling out the fix now to the platforms affected: Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Chromebook Series 5 550, Samsung Chromebox Series 3, and Lenovo Thinkpad X131e Chromebook. Please remember to restart your Chrome OS device in order to be updated to this latest version.
The Dev channel has been updated to 28.0.1485.0 for Linux, Mac, Windows, and Chrome Frame
Chrome Beta for Android has been updated to 27.0.1453.60 for ARM and x86. This release contains a few new fixes including:
- 226691: Graphical corruption and blank tabs in tab switcher mode
- 222805: Most Visited section thumbnails are misaligned in landscape mode for RTL languages
- 228883: Search is still performed via Google when re-submitting omnibox query after switching search engine
- Flicker while opening new tabs
- Fixes for some frequently occurring crashes
- chrome://history sometimes show duplicate items
Some highlights of these changes are:
- Crash fixes
- UI improvements
- On Samsung Chromebooks, HTML5 video playback is not always smooth.
The Dev channel has been updated to 28.0.1480.0 (Platform version: 4008.0.0) for all Chromebooks except Samsung Chromebooks. This build contains a number of bug fixes and feature enhancements.
- Flash version updated to 11.7.700.178
- Updated UI for the [x] close panel icon across infobars, find-in-page, pop-ups and more.
- Fix to input characters for Thai (169032)
The Beta channel has been updated to 27.0.1453.56 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. Full details about what changes are in this build are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
The Admin panel has been updated. This update brings cloud-based management for users on personal computers and devices for Google Apps for Business and Education customers. It also adds a new user setting for Chrome Web Store Permissions.
The Dev channel has been updated to 28.0.1478.0 for Linux. Mac, Windows, and Chrome Frame
The Stable channel has been updated to 26.0.1410.57 (Platform version: 3701.81.2) for all Chrome OS devices. This build contains some security improvements. Machines will be receiving updates over the next several days.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.