The Beta channel has been updated to 26.0.1410.28 (Platform version: 3701.42.0) for all Chromebooks. This build contains a number of stability improvements and bug fixes.
Some highlights of these changes are:
- Pepper Flash updated to 11.6.602.177
- GTalk updated to 3.14.17
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
The Chrome OS Management Console in the administrator control panel has been updated. This update brings new user policies including:
- Malicious Sites
- Allow Cookies for URL Patterns
- Block Cookies for URL Patterns
- Allow Session-Only Cookies for URL Patterns
- Third-Party Cookie Blocking
- Plugin Authorization
- Outdated Plugins
- Bookmark Bar
Chrome Beta for Android has been updated to 26.0.1410.28. This release contains a few new fixes including:
- 180205 - Short flings decelerate too quickly
- 180396 - Allow Nexus 7 to update to Chrome 26
- 180403 - Fix password sync for users upgrading from Chrome 25 (This fix will roll out over the next few days)
The Dev channel has been updated to 27.0.1430.0 (Platform version: 3797.0.0) for all Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of stability fixes and feature enhancements.
Some highlights of these changes are:
- Updated Flash to new beta version of Flash 11.6.602.177, includes ActionScript Workers feature.
- Fixed the way apps appear in new tab page. [Issue: 175377]
- Fixed a crash while clicking "Install to play offline" button. [Issue: 178036]
- Fixed prerender of a page when a original prerender was cancelled. [Issue: 178755]
- Fixed an issue where some avatar icons are shown mirrored in tab strip. [Issue: 178397]
- Fixed ~60% regression in Cookie.TimeLoadDBQueueWait on Mac and Windows. [Issue: 175415]
- [Windows] Fixed a crash when installing the app launcher (and the first packaged app). [Issue: 178487]
- [Chrome Frame] Fixed a crash when trying to process a target="_blank" link.
Update: 3/6/13 - Dev channel for Windows and Chrome Frame has been upgraded to 27.0.1430.3 to fix a top browser crash.
The Dev channel has been updated to 27.0.1430.0 for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome Frame
Full details about what changes are in this build are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
The Chrome team is excited to announce the promotion of Chrome 26 to the Beta channel for Android. Chrome 26.0.1410.26 contains a number of fixes and enhancements, along with these new features:
- Password Sync
- This will be enabled over the coming days. We will only sync with other clients that are based on Chrome 26 or higher.
- Autofill Sync
The Chrome team is happy to announce Chrome 25 for iPhone and iPad. Chrome 25.0.1364.86 contains a number of improvements including:
- Long press on the back button to quickly access any page in your tab history
- Share a web page via Messages
Along with these new features, over the coming days we will make searching on Google even easier:
- See your search term right in the omnibox, instead of the search query URL
- Easily refine your search queries and view more results on the search results page
The Stable channel has been updated to 25.0.1364.152 for Windows and Linux. Note: these release notes also apply to the same version for Mac that was released last Friday. This release contains security and stability improvements along with a number of bug fixes.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.